The Oracle Database Appliance X7-2 makes your database management simple, optimised and affordable.
If you're struggling to keep your database infrastructure running smoothly while worrying about all the cost and complexity it involves, we have a solution for you: The Oracle Database Appliance X7-2.
Simple: With everything you need pre-integrated in a single box – including software, server, storage and networking – it takes less than an hour to set up.
Optimised: All ODA X7-2 variants are flash-based and designed to run Oracle Database and database-centric applications with outstanding performance. Plus: it’s optimised for the cloud, future-proofing your investment.
Affordable: It's a fraction of the cost of a build-your-own system and offers capacity-based pricing. That means you only pay for what you need when you need it.
Here’s an overview of its key benefits:
- Simplifies complexity as the single platform supports Oracle Database 12c and 11g SE, SE1, SE2 and EE – so it’s ideal for all sizes of company
- Achieves the fastest time to value for Oracle Database
- Offers a wide range of products in the series to meet specific needs and use cases
- Purpose-built and optimised to run Oracle Database and Oracle Applications
- Reduces planned and unplanned downtime
- Automated patch management ensures data stays secure and eliminates the need to patch multiple systems manually
- Boosts business continuity and helps you achieve availability SLAs
- Includes virtualisation support on all models
- Reduces Oracle Database support costs by aligning licence spend as your business grows.
Another important benefit is that the Oracle Database Appliance X7-2 is fully cloud-enabled: Oracle is the only vendor with the same architecture on-premises as in the cloud. That means you can move workloads to and from the Oracle Public Cloud whenever you’re ready – there’s no change to architecture, skills or standards. In a datacenter or branch office, the ODA X7-2 is the most cost-effective way to run your Oracle Database and applications while maximising your resources.
As an Oracle Gold partner, we can help you to choose the right Oracle Database Appliance configuration for your organisation’s needs. Get in touch on 0345 222 9600 today for more information and a no-obligation conversation about how the Oracle Database Appliance could work for you.