*please note as of November 2019 these roles have been filled*
2019 has been a record year for us so far, with an accelerated shift towards cloud and digital transformation meaning our services are in more demand than ever. Our talented team has been growing all year and we are now looking to boost our Oracle and Marketing teams to support our continued growth.
If you’re an established Digital Marketing Executive or an experienced Technical Consultant (Oracle) and are interested in the following roles, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to [email protected] with the relevant role title as the subject. Please note the roles are based in our Nottingham office.
Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a creative, driven person who will be responsible for executing all digital marketing activities. They will assist with driving awareness of our brand and bringing in leads through effective digital marketing tactics.
This is a brand new role and as such we require a data-driven, analytical digital marketer who can bring in a structured marketing approach. Experience of working in digital B2B lead generation is preferred.
- Managing website content, including building landing pages
- Search engine optimisation to increase organic visibility and targeted traffic
- Management of PPC campaigns
- Proactively driving our social media channels
- Gathering, analysing and reporting on online statistics
- Assistance in the design and delivery of email campaigns
- Building and managing automation between Salesforce and digital marketing platforms
- Contributing ideas to the digital marketing strategy
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in other areas of marketing where necessary
Technical Consultant (Oracle)
The job requirement is for a highly motivated and experienced Oracle Database Administrator; with client facing experience and a good communicator, who can work independently or as part of a team.
The role is a senior position, with skills required to assist in the smooth running of the support desk and consultancy projects; whilst adhering to company best practices, and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Description of Duties:
- The day to day support, troubleshooting and administration of customers Oracle database(s) and IT infrastructure, as part of the First and Second line support structure
- Liaising directly with customers to assist in problem resolution
- Use of the Xynomix call handling system to receive, investigate and document the resolution of support issues generated by customers and the Xynomix monitoring system
- Environment architect responsibilities, providing clients with recommendations for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Mentoring the junior members of staff
- Provide technical assistance to internal members of staff for fault resolution, and consultancy requirements
- Creation of technical documentation for internal and external use, including qualification of customer requirements.
- Join the company’s ‘On Call’ rota, providing 24×7 support to Xynomix customers
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of administering Oracle database technologies, ranging from version 7.3.4 to 18c/19c
- An excellent working knowledge of the following Oracle products:
- Oracle installation & configuration
- Oracle RMAN
- Oracle DataGuard
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Export/Import (including datapump)
- SQL & PL/SQL language
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Performance tuning (Stats Pack, AWR)
- Oracle patching
- Oracle Weblogic (desired)
- Oracle Cloud Experience (desired)
- Knowledge of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Oracle Certification (OCA, OCP, OCM)
- Experience of working in an SLA support structure
Interested in either role? Please send your CV to [email protected] with the relevant role title as the subject.